Adjustable Compasses Circle Cutter
- Novel design; convenient and simple to operate.
- It can cut a variety of round shapes with a maximum diameter of 30 cm/11.81in.
- You can remove the blade and replace it with a pencil refill for general compass.
How To Use:
- First check if the blade fixing screws are tight.
- Adjust the center point to the desired radius and push the lock button on the back of the scale.
- It is best to use with the cutting mat to protect the blade while stabilizing the center point, so that the circle can be more rounded.
- The force should be even when cutting, if the thick paper should be rotated more than a circle to ensure the quality of the cutting.
- The wheel cutter is equipped with a safety lock button. Please lock it (with the blade in) when not in use to ensure safety.
Weight: About 60g
Cutting Diameter: 1cm ~ 30cm/0.39~11.81in circle
Uses: Cut paper, film, vinyl, rubber, leather, etc.
Packing Includes: 1 x Adjustable Compasses Circle Cutter (1*protective cover, 1*washer, 6*blades, 3*pencil leads)